2nd INTEGRATIVE STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY MEETING
November 29th to December 3rd 2021
Registration fees and deadlines
(The meeting is limited to 200 participants)
Registration will open on Wednesday 1st july 2021
Registration will close on Friday 29 October 2021.
To register for the BSI-2021 congress, please follow this link and select BSI-2021 in the list of events : Azur Colloque
- The registration fees include access to the congress area, exhibition hall and conferences, as well as coffee breaks, lunches (from Monday to Friday), the opening cocktail and the social event.
- If you are not member of AFC and/or SFB, you can make a request for membership before registration and benefit (i) for BSI2021 member fees and (ii) membership for 2022
- Be careful: Colloque Azur registration must be completed in one step. If not, you will have to start again using a different e-mail address
- By default, registration includes the GDPR and image right (indicated on the attestation). If you disagree, please contact email@example.com
- In case of BSI2021 Meeting cancellation, full reimbursement of the registration fee will be refunded
Abstract submission (oral and poster) and deadlines
Abstract submission for Oral presentation will close on Friday 24 September 2021 (selection by the scientific comittee will be announced from 15 October)
Abstract submission for Poster presentation will close on Friday 15 October 2021.
An eBook format link will be provided for all, but if you prefer a paper abstract book (A5 format), please make a request here